27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VPE sub Training

2 posters

Go down

VPE sub Training Empty VPE sub Training

Post  J. M. Vice Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 am

OK. So it has become apparent some of the VPE's could do with a little more Training. so Commanding Officer Handell as agreed to let me host a separate training. This training is OPTIONAL. You don't have to come if you don't want to. They will not be a Realism after ether, However the people who attend must spend 15 minutes Pubbing after wards.

If you wish to leave before then it must be clear by My self, or My second in Command (Pending on who that is.) This training will not go to the amount required to pass. However it does increase your skills at the game and gives you a chance to improve things which Normal training might not.

the times have yet to be determined, it will most lily take place on Friday. and most likely around 8 GMT. This is mainly Intended for VPE's yet any one can come and join if they wish.
J. M. Vice
J. M. Vice

Back to top Go down

VPE sub Training Empty Re: VPE sub Training

Post  J. M. Vice Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 pm

OK so i have the clear, and i have time and dates. It will be hosted on Wednesday and will be held at 1 PM EST time. (Which is eastern time) you'll have to figure it out. your clan leaders can also assign you to this training, ether as punishment or a way to work on your skillz. I give Respect to all squad members and squad leader. yet while training is in progresses every one must answer to me as the commanding officer(In less Handell is on in which case he takes it).
J. M. Vice
J. M. Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes, Vice's job is to make sure all Vpe's do well, so don't be affraid to ask any questions to him or go to his trainings, and do report to him with any problems you have.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down