27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Training Policies (Old)

4 posters

Go down

New Training Policies (Old) Empty New Training Policies (Old)

Post  PiePower Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm

To improve activity and recruitment the following policies on training are being taken:

1. After each training we'll do atleast 15 minutes of fun game play, not realism, in which we will invite public players.

2. We have a more open-door policy on public players coming to training, they must first apply to be allowed in to me, and then if I trust they're not a troll and can be trusted we will let them in, hopefully they may then join the clan, of course I'm not going to let them come in constantly, otherwise they'd just come and never join. I ask that you all invite freinds to come to a training and see what it's like for themselves.

3. If 13 members do not make it to training then 3 people who are inactive will be kicked from the clan after training, if 13 people altogether do not come then 5 people who are inactive will be kicked.

4. I will try to organize some kind of match for every training with another unit.

5. Activity will be closely monitored as well as inactivity, if a Jager barely ever misses a training, they may well soon be promoted to Tarkk.

6. If you do not give your reason of why you are not coming to training before the accuall training, you may well still be punished.

7. Members who are late to training will be publicly executed and discraced.

8. We will have atleast one fun activity inwhich we can also chat that will last 10 minutes each training.

9. Innocent animals such as puppies and starfish will have their lives put at risk if we do not have people joining the clan in larger numbers, I urge you all to bind: "JOIN 27th TODAY OR A PUPPY WILL DIE".

Last edited by PiePower on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Training Policies (Old) Empty Re: New Training Policies (Old)

Post  Hakala_the_finn Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 pm

DA MAJOR iz back in fight next training i get my grphics card finaly... dissapointed to swedish mailing took 2 weeks -.- BUT we´ll cye again in field Twisted Evil
Hakala_the_finn
Hakala_the_finn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 am

THE HOGGY IS COMING BK BABY
and he is not amused -.-

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  Micheal Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 pm

=)
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 am

when he gets his laptop that is

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down