27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Day for training/match.

Go down

What Day of the Week is Best for You?

Best Day for training/match. I_vote_lcap40%Best Day for training/match. I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Best Day for training/match. I_vote_lcap0%Best Day for training/match. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Day for training/match. I_vote_lcap20%Best Day for training/match. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Best Day for training/match. I_vote_lcap0%Best Day for training/match. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Best Day for training/match. I_vote_lcap40%Best Day for training/match. I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Best Day for training/match. Empty Best Day for training/match.

Post  PiePower Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:16 pm

We will likely have a set day for trainings, which will regularly be followed by matches, depending on whether we can get these matches or not will determine the length of trainings between 30 minutes and 60 minutes. This poll is to make it clear what day is best for you, and we will go with the one with the most votes.

However, if any current members cannot make it that day at all, you must make a post here regarding it and it will not be on that day.

There will also be a poll following this regarding the times.

It is compulsory that all members of the 27. answer both these polls.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down