27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seems big proplem at teen ages

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

why alcohol and tobacco is a popular 14-16 age?

Seems big proplem at teen ages - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Seems big proplem at teen ages - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Seems big proplem at teen ages - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Seems big proplem at teen ages - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Seems big proplem at teen ages - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Seems big proplem at teen ages - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Seems big proplem at teen ages - Page 2 Empty Re: Seems big proplem at teen ages

Post  PiePower Mon May 16, 2011 5:00 pm

I drank vodka once, got not exactly wasted, but went pretty weird Very Happy (yes it was in school, but I didn't know it was vodka until someone told me, it was a joke they were playing on ppl, quite a good one lol!).

Anyway, as I said, drinking in moderation improves your health and adds 5 years onto your life, drinking too much ofc takes away many years, I like alcohol, but unfortunately for me I have liver problems and have to take immuno-surpressents (all cause I had cancer and a transplant when young) so I have to be carefull with how much I drink Crying or Very sad.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seems big proplem at teen ages - Page 2 Empty Re: Seems big proplem at teen ages

Post  {27. JP} HyperSniper Mon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm

PiePower wrote:I drank vodka once, got not exactly wasted, but went pretty weird Very Happy (yes it was in school, but I didn't know it was vodka until someone told me, it was a joke they were playing on ppl, quite a good one lol!).

Anyway, as I said, drinking in moderation improves your health and adds 5 years onto your life, drinking too much ofc takes away many years, I like alcohol, but unfortunately for me I have liver problems and have to take immuno-surpressents (all cause I had cancer and a transplant when young) so I have to be carefull with how much I drink Crying or Very sad.
Reminds me of the time my friend told me the story of his ice tea being spiked with alcohol without his permission and feeling weird afterwards. While his mother was laughing.

Great parenting.
{27. JP} HyperSniper
{27. JP} HyperSniper

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum