27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips and Tricks by Copyright

+4
hoggard
Hakala_the_finn
PiePower
copyright
8 posters

Go down

Tips and Tricks by Copyright Empty Tips and Tricks by Copyright

Post  copyright Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm

This is my first post on the 27th forum, so I thought I would make a helpful post!

Here are some tips and tricks to each class:

Officer:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* You can spam arty by clicking one then switching to pistol, coming back to scope clicking and changing back to pistol and then switching back to scope and click again, you can call in 3 artys in like 5 seconds.

* Allies magnum iron sites tends to be more accurate when aimed up a little bit at the target.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German infantry:

* The iron sites on the k98k tends to be a lot more accurate when aimed at the middle of the the front site. ( Not the top the middle )

* k98k has half the ammo of the Enfield but also half the reload time.

Video: http://www.wegame.com/watch/german-iron-sights/

British infantry:

* The iron sites on the Enfield are a lot more accurate when aimed at the top of the front site.

* The rifle has double the bullets of German rifle, but also double the reload time, so you can suppress an enemy longer, but you are vulnerable when reloading.

Video: http://www.wegame.com/watch/british-iron-sights/

Bayonet fighting:

*This is pretty straight forward, if you want to master your range, just stab a wall and go back a few inches and keep doing that until you find your max range with the bayonet.

* Bayonet does 85% damage any place it hits so if you are a battlegrounds 2 player, you will need to get a hobby to stab the chest area, as you will most defiantly miss the head.

* You CAN stab while you are crouched, so a neat thing I do is if there are enemy riflemen proned, i sprint over to there area and go behind them, crouch and stab them.

Trench Club:

* The trench club is the fastest melee weapon in the game, but it has the shortest range, but you can kill a person in half the time of that of a bayonet.

Shots:

* You can kill someone with three shots with a pistol anywhere but the head. One shot in the head with any gun.

* You can kill someone with two shots anywhere but the head with the rifle, One shot in the head.

Stamina

* You can crouch while proned, so it will regain stamina even though you are not crouched.

Quickscoping

* Quickscoping IS possible in this game and it WILL help you. In order to do this you must download an external cross-hair ( Aimpoint is a good one ) All you do is aim the corss-hair over your target tap your iron sights button and click fire. if you do this quick enough you can score a quick kill at close to mid range. Here is a video: http://www.wegame.com/watch/quickscope-46/
With Magnum: http://www.wegame.com/watch/quickscope-magnun/

Last edited by copyright on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

copyright

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks by Copyright Empty Re: Tips and Tricks by Copyright

Post  PiePower Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks copyright Smile, I'll recomend all new members to go here.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakala_the_finn Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Sure did! thx rabbit
Hakala_the_finn
Hakala_the_finn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 am

note its not a Kar 98K they were designed in 1932 and commisioned to german werchmact in 1939 + the iron sights are completly different as i have a Kar 98 and the ironsights is very different
its the mauser people
thought it point that out ^^

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  copyright Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:03 pm

I wish I had a k98 that thing could take down elephants

copyright

Back to top Go down

Post  kaikid009 Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:37 am

i cant wait to spam the arti
kaikid009
kaikid009

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakala_the_finn Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 pm

>Very Happy IF U EVER GET TO
Hakala_the_finn
Hakala_the_finn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnett Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 pm

BTW you can bind !medic to team chat to prevent the enemy knowing they've hit you, though they can still hear your voice. The bind is: bind <key> "say_team !medic"
Barnett
Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post  Micheal Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 pm

im going tell dam good tactick next training =)
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Post  {27. JP} HyperSniper Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:10 am

The British don't use a magnum, they use a Webley revolver.

Magnum,
Tips and Tricks by Copyright Magnum
Webley,
Tips and Tricks by Copyright Webley
{27. JP} HyperSniper
{27. JP} HyperSniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down