27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is steam not working for anyone else right now?

3 posters

Go down

Is steam not working for anyone else right now? Empty Is steam not working for anyone else right now?

Post  I Like Petrol Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:43 pm

So I just tried to join the server for today's training, couldn't find it, tried opening my steam overlay to contact someone else in the clan, found I was offline (Which was horseshit, as the steam marketplace was still up and running), tried restarting steam and now it won't accept that I have a functioning internet connection.

Anyone else having conveniently timed steam failures, or is it just me?
I Like Petrol
I Like Petrol

Back to top Go down

Is steam not working for anyone else right now? Empty Re: Is steam not working for anyone else right now?

Post  Micheal Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 pm

I Like Petrol wrote:So I just tried to join the server for today's training, couldn't find it, tried opening my steam overlay to contact someone else in the clan, found I was offline (Which was horseshit, as the steam marketplace was still up and running), tried restarting steam and now it won't accept that I have a functioning internet connection.

Anyone else having conveniently timed steam failures, or is it just me?

Its fine. Steam had its problems and it got fixed few minutes before training was meant to start.
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Is steam not working for anyone else right now? Empty Re: Is steam not working for anyone else right now?

Post  PiePower Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Yeah I'm really glad training went well despite the steam problems. Smile
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down