27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temereis App.

2 posters

Go down

Temereis App. Empty Temereis App.

Post  Temerei Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Name (which you wish to go under in the Battalion): Temerei

Current Steam Name: ... Temerei

Steam Account Name: mick_two

Nationality: GERMAN!

Timezone (GMT +/-): +1

Languages: o.O just german, i is not speaking more lengaugäs

Other Clans (include the game they are for and your rank if you wish): i was in the 77y ( Capt of arty in NW), still in the 47th (Brd in NW)

Reason For Wanting to Join: it´s a cool game and well i know you people so i want to join you xD

Any significant history with 27th or it's members? i was playing with lolman a loooong time in battlegrounds two and NW

How active you are in Iron Europe how active you think you can be: quite active of course xD

Can you attend events and trainings regularly? (Usually will be weekend evenings) hope so ^^

Any other information you would like to mention (optional):

Temerei

Back to top Go down

Temereis App. Empty Re: Temereis App.

Post  PiePower Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Your application has been accepted.

Welcome to the 27. Jääkäripataljoona, if you cannot attend any trainings please inform me and always confirm that you can come to an event whenever possible. Always try to make a post on the Forums at least once a week to ensure the group remains active, and please accept the group invite on steam.

27JP_Alk_Temerei

Although still a a Recruit, you have been assigned to the Artillery squad under training with Lolman.

Good to have you join the Jägers Temerei Smile.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum