27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Europe Server is Up

3 posters

Go down

What game mode should be our standard setup?

Iron Europe Server is Up I_vote_lcap75%Iron Europe Server is Up I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Iron Europe Server is Up I_vote_lcap25%Iron Europe Server is Up I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Iron Europe Server is Up I_vote_lcap0%Iron Europe Server is Up I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Iron Europe Server is Up Empty Iron Europe Server is Up

Post  PiePower Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:01 pm

The server is up and under the name '27 Jääkäripataljoona', I tried to get the name '27. Jääkäripataljoona' but for some stupid reason the game has annoying character restrictions, as we all already know. I have made it a Conquest server for now, however admins are able to change the game mode at any time and we shall have a poll on what to have as our standard setup. Thanks for everyone's help in making this work, now we can soon organise events and get things running again :').

Also, it is worth noting this is thanks to the help of our server provider MrSt3fan, good quality cheap server provider if anyone's interested, please try to be interested and perhaps I'll get a discount xD.
It's also worth noting I'm accepting donations, they would be useful as this does cost me money and the more donations the more potential for a larger server.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Iron Europe Server is Up Empty Re: Iron Europe Server is Up

Post  Kochi Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Swag.

Kochi

Back to top Go down

Iron Europe Server is Up Empty Conquest!

Post  {27. JP} HyperSniper Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Let's do conquest!
{27. JP} HyperSniper
{27. JP} HyperSniper

Back to top Go down

Iron Europe Server is Up Empty Re: Iron Europe Server is Up

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down