27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 27th Jager Battalion Disbands (Out of Date - We're Back)

+3
I Like Petrol
Micheal
PiePower
7 posters

Go down

The 27th Jager Battalion Disbands (Out of Date - We're Back) Empty The 27th Jager Battalion Disbands (Out of Date - We're Back)

Post  PiePower Fri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm very sorry everyone, but it seems it won't be possible to move to a different game anyway, I hearby officially declare that the 27th Jager Battalion, after 11 months and ten days, is now officially over, we have done the impossible, people said to me that "it wouldn't work". I remember my first Commanding Officer, Colnel Herlev of the 15th Wisconsin Volunteer Regiment, a Battlegrounds 2 clan, said to me "I advice that you don't set up in WW1:S, that mod seems really unstable and is basically dead". Well, what did I say to him? What I said to everyone from that moment onwards; 'WW1:S isn't dead', also pointed out to him that I don't care how unstable the game is, I would make sure it would provail. The 27th Jager Battalion at times almost was World War One: Source, I have lost count of how many times we have helped save this game, and although yes the 3rd Marines were there, there was a great length of time they were almost gone. It couldn't of gone on without us, we provailed, who really could imagine that this would last for almost a year, with pretty much no changes to the game? I thank you all for everything you have done, we've had some glorious victories, and some great laughs Smile, I hope you don't disagree with me when I say, it wasn't easy, it was a very hard thing that we all worked together to accomplish a fairly democratic but still discplined realism unit for a game that had fewer then 30 players every week. I'll miss our matches and trainings, and I'm really sorry I have to do this, but sometimes you just have to face and accept what the reality is, our great unit can no longer function, but it is increadible that we did at all, let alone this long, and so I now would like to give some final awards, I made a medal system but I rarely used it and I regret that.

Everst. Lt. Juuso Hakala, I award you with this Battalion's finest award, the Mannerheim Cross, for great devotion, guarding of the battalion and keeping it, and the game running, we couldn't of done it without you.

Korpral Makkonen, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership and extreme loyalty to the battalion.

Vänrik Vice, I award you with the Lion Cross for brilliant efforts when training people in the battalion, and the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership and extreme loyalty to the battalion.

Jakaari Mcpearson, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland can be earned through long time membership and extreme loyalty to the battalion.

Jakaari Marco, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland can be earned through long time membership and extreme loyalty to the battalion.

Kersantti Michael, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership and extreme loyalty to the clan, and the the Blue Cross for your efforts helping to build and maintain this battalion. I also award you with the Civil Guard Medal of Merrit for good work recruiting people into the Battalion.

Jaakari Barnett, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership and extreme loyalty to the battalion.

Jaakari Smith, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership and extreme loyalty to the battalion.

Jakaari Joulu, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland, for long time membership of the battalion.

Jakaari Bacon, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership to the battalion.

Jakaari Mapplesquish, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership of the battalion.

Jaakari Monkey, despite you being fairly new to our ranks, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for  extreme loyalty to the battalion.

Kersantti Medina, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership and extreme loyalty to the battalion, and the the Lion Cross can be earned through brilliant efforts when training people in the clan.

Kersantti Evers, I award you with the the Blue Cross for great actions for the battalion in training and in engineering.

Jakaari Bourque, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership of the battalion.

Korpraali Goggles,I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership and extreme loyalty, as well as effort at training for the battalion.

Jaakari Copyright, I posthumesly award you with the the Liberty Cross for great acts of skill and courage in the face of an overwhelming enemy force.

Kersantti Hoggard, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership and extreme loyalty to the battalion. I also award you with the the Lion Cross can be earned through brilliant efforts when training people in the clan.

Jakaari Buru, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership of the battalion.

Kersantti Hollback, I posthumesly award you with the Lion Cross for brilliant efforts when training people in the battalion, and the Blue Cross for great actions helping to keep the battalion intact.

Jakaari Stern, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership of the battalion.

Jakaari Nunes, I award you with the Ribbon of the White Rose of Finland for long time membership of the battalion.

If anyone else wants to recommend anyone for another medal please say so now.

I really do wish there was more I could do to award you all, you all have shown distinctive great action for the 27th Jager Battalion, I wish there was a medal for them all, so finally I would like to say thank you again, for all that you have done, you are the 27th Jager Battalion, you proved the doubters wrong, you succeeded where no others could. All of you helped keep this unit running so long, I ask you not to be saddened by it's ending, but happy, with the knowledge that we accomplished so much, with so little.

We have also interestingly brought alot of Finnish culture to the internet, my fellow Fans-of-Finland in this unit I'm sure will be glad to hear, most people I met on the game had no idea what the 27th Jager Battalion was, and how increadible an accomplishment the Finnish Jagers and other armed forces had made keeping Finland free before they met us.

Let the tune that inspired me to make this unit be heard once more!

Deep is our blow, our wrath invincible,
we have no mercy, no homeland.
Our whole happiness is at the tip of our swords,
our hearts may not give in.
Our war cry rings, enchanting the country,
which is severing its chains.
Our defiance may not tire,
until the people of Finland are free.

When lowered with despair were heads of the other citizens, the country,
we Jägers still believed.
There was a dark night in the heart, a thousands pains,
but one thought proud, holy:
We shall rise as the revenge of Kullervo,
it is sweet to pass the fates of war.
A new tale of Finland is to be born,
it grows, it rushes, it wins.

Häme, Karelia, shores and lands of Viena,
one great is Finland´s reign.
Its ideology can´t be driven by brute force,
away from beneath the northern sky.
Its Lion Flag is carried
by strong hands of Jägers,
Over thunderous, gory fields
towards the coast of rising Finland.

Last edited by PiePower on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 9 times in total
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The 27th Jager Battalion Disbands (Out of Date - We're Back) Empty Re: The 27th Jager Battalion Disbands (Out of Date - We're Back)

Post  PiePower Fri May 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Also please note, if you regularly attended trainings and I left you without any awards posted here, bring it to my attention, I'm sure it was simply a mistake, it's hard making and editting a post so large.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 27th Jager Battalion Disbands (Out of Date - We're Back) Empty Re: The 27th Jager Battalion Disbands (Out of Date - We're Back)

Post  Micheal Fri May 20, 2011 6:44 pm

can you randall me me faivor? dont stop forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be happy if that stay or if more better keep server=) no nessesery
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm

The forums will just slowly die Michael, can't be helped, and I will probably either close the server, or rename it and move it to another game.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I Like Petrol Fri May 20, 2011 8:00 pm

This might sound like pig headed stubbornness, but I'm serious here

We can survive by moving onto a game with a large community, its free to download, allows tactical freedom and a wide range of tactical roles on the battlefield, its easy enough to get into and there are global clan wars in it, so no shortage of a good fight.

Its name is World of Tanks.

We can reform the Jagers there, hell, theres even a province of Finland which isn't occupied by anyone at the moment.
I Like Petrol
I Like Petrol

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Fri May 20, 2011 8:57 pm

I love that game too Smith, but I don't want to reform 27th to be for it, sorry.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {27. JP} HyperSniper Sat May 21, 2011 1:10 am

This was an extraordinaryilly unique experience and I'll never forget it, or any one of you. We had great times and I hope to see some of you guys maybe in another game or clan. The realisms, the final free for all we had, the various conversations I've had, bravely marching alongside my comrades in battle to defeat the forces of whoever needed defeating and calling that retreat alongside Hakala that saved that one round in that match.

I thank you all for the experience. Now to try and move on with my boring, monotone life.
{27. JP} HyperSniper
{27. JP} HyperSniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Makky Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 am

Silent moment for our clan Sad
Makky
Makky

Back to top Go down

Post  Makky Sat May 21, 2011 10:38 am

One thing is for sure 27th will never be forgotten !
Makky
Makky

Back to top Go down

Post  Micheal Sat May 21, 2011 10:40 am

rename server becorese its soon summerholyday at school so we can have good realisim match ???=)
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Post  Makky Sat May 21, 2011 11:08 am

Eversti Randall i award you with the Medal of best commander ever and Ribbon of Awesome guy Wink
Makky
Makky

Back to top Go down

Post  joulu Sat May 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Sad

joulu

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Sat May 21, 2011 6:54 pm

i salute you all my brothers in arms *Salute*

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  I Like Petrol Sat May 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Well, regardless of what happens now, I'm keeping my tags

If anyone joins another clan and theres a big fight coming up, or if you remain independant and need someone else on your side, give me a shout.

Also, if its possible to keep the steam group up, that'd make it easier to re-unite the Jagers if/when something suitably epic arises and we need to get the team backtogether for one last dance.

...Also, I never got "Vera" carved onto my Mauser...
I Like Petrol
I Like Petrol

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Sun May 22, 2011 2:35 am

I ask you all to stay in the steam group, maybe we can meet up again one time like Smith suggests.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Makky Sun May 22, 2011 8:51 am

Some day we all are going to rise angain
Makky
Makky

Back to top Go down

Post  Micheal Sun May 22, 2011 10:11 am

i hope so makkonen untill that we all say god bless Randall cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Mon May 23, 2011 1:03 pm

we will rise again, and anyone else play world of tanks?

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Mon May 23, 2011 4:10 pm

I keep trying to DL it and it keeps failing :/
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Micheal Wed May 25, 2011 9:42 am

untill that WE all say god bles RANDALL! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Thu May 26, 2011 12:29 pm

pie power for the win

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Thu May 26, 2011 4:22 pm

I thought I stopped the 'extra training' brainwashing for the new recruits. Razz
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Micheal Fri May 27, 2011 12:35 pm

=)
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down