27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

4 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  PiePower Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Name and Rank: (name, rank, squad, company)
Reason for wanting Admin:
Years/Months/Weeks of Service to the 27th Jager Battalion:

I swear to administrate the 27th Jager Battalion to improve upon the Battalion, never punishing someone without three prior warnings, and ensuring that people follow the designated rules of the 27th Jager Battalion, I shall never use my power for my own benifit and will always place the need of the public players before my own. If I am to break this oath then I will except all severe punishment I may face, including being dis-honourably discharged from the 27th Jager Battalion.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  monkey Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Name: J. Eastley aka A. Monkey
Squad: Cant remember what halaka said im in
Company: Vices
Service in 27th: I got in near the start of it but I never used tags cuz my pc couldn't run ww1 source. Used tags for a week now.
Reson: I can help un-ban people and warn people and I won't ban people stright away I use the 2 warnings then kick for 5 min if they come back and do the same I give them 1 warning then 14 hour kick and ban if they keep doing it after.

I swear to administrate the 27th Jager Battalion to improve upon the Battalion, never punishing someone without three prior warnings, and ensuring that people follow the designated rules of the 27th Jager Battalion, I shall never use my power for my own benifit and will always place the need of the public players before my own. If I am to break this oath then I will except all severe punishment I may face, including being dis-honourably discharged from the 27th Jager Battalion.
monkey
monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakala_the_finn Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:23 pm

.Name and Rank:Everst Lt. Hakala, 2nd Company commander.

Reason for wanting Admin: i want it because well obvious reasons i am 2nd in command and leader of a company, i can start and lead in realism and keep server clean from idiots

Years/Months/Weeks of Service to the 27th Jager Battalion: Sence we starte

I swear to administrate the 27th Jager Battalion to improve upon the Battalion, never punishing someone without three prior warnings, and ensuring that people follow the designated rules of the 27th Jager Battalion, I shall never use my power for my own benifit and will always place the need of the public players before my own. If I am to break this oath then I will except all severe punishment I may face, including being dis-honourably discharged from the 27th Jager Battalion..

Last edited by Hakala_the_finn on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hakala_the_finn
Hakala_the_finn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Name and Rank: (R. Hoggard, Kers, 2, 2nd company)
Reason for wanting Admin: realisms, discipline, monitoring server whilst in game
Years/Months/Weeks of Service to the 27th Jager Battalion: about 12-9 months

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down