27. Jääkärit Pataljoona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good and Bad News

5 posters

Go down

Good and Bad News Empty Good and Bad News

Post  PiePower Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 pm

I personally like to hear the bad news first so that the good news makes me feel more confident so...

A person who's name will not be mentioned has leaked information to me that the Dev team secretely plans to leave WW1:S after the release of 2.0, I was going to keep this a secret until an officers' meeting, but I told the 3rd MD about this too as I see no reason why we should with-hold information from our allies, esspeccially if it concerns the mod, the 3rd MD decided to go public with this so we might as well, I would of prefered some organization before tell everyone but it won't make much difference now...anyway, it sounds like Potteh is largely responsible for this, and he accually may of encourage the Blackwatch to of leave WW1:S and told them about his plans.

The good news however is that 2.0 is going to be great, and the 3rd MD plan to keep running, as do we for aslong as there is still a realism community going, and if it comes down to it, I would be willing to move the unit to a different game to keep it running, but we shall not discuss that now (SO DO NOT POST ABOUT IT ON THIS TOPIC), as we will strive first and foremost to pro-long the existance of realism, WW1: Source and the great 27th Jager Battalion, before we discuss 'giving up', and to be clear it would be giving up, 27th is always to be a WW1:S clan until either 27th no longer exists or WW1:S might as well not exist (only then would it not be giving up, as there would be nothing to give up upon), so I will have no defeatist talk, infact from this point onwards defeatist talk in the forums and on the server is against the rules, it's bad for moral, if you do not know what defeatist talk is it's basically talking about failure and 'giving up' - so the future does still seem good, aslong as there is atleast 1 more clan and regular realisms in the mod we can keep going, and now the truth is out, those Devs (the ones who are responsible, which isn't all of them) will be exposed, and seen for what they really are.

I think it's almost ironic how 27th is battling Authoritarianism (along with it's allies) in an almost hopeless position, as the real 27th did against the Soviets and Tsarists, we seem to succeed at exposing their foul plotting and schemeing every time, and can take measures to protect the mod Smile.

Good and Bad News Ww1s_c11
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

https://27jp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Good and Bad News Empty Re: Good and Bad News

Post  I Like Petrol Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 am

*Salutes*
I Like Petrol
I Like Petrol

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 pm

the 27th SHALL AND WILL provail, we are the best so screw the dev team, there is another mod coming which is called Ham and Jam, have a look at it guys

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Hoggard...
Did you accually read that?
I specifically said no defeatist talk, which is talking about moving to other games, we are to focuss on WW1:S until there is litterally no community left.
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I Like Petrol Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:56 pm

PiePower wrote:Hoggard...
Did you accually read that?
I specifically said no defeatist talk, which is talking about moving to other games, we are to focuss on WW1:S until there is litterally no community left.

And then some

As I recall, clans were basically the only thing keeping the mod populated at one point, regardless of the adversity facing us, what oppression may be forced upon us or what fire we may have to advance through, we will prevail, it is what we do, not just as Finnish Geurillas, British Lions or American Wolverines, but as Jaegers.

No matter what methods or with what pigheaded facist conviction Potteh may fight us with, we will fight back tenfold merely by continuing to exist, as our ancestors before us who held the line during the winter war, the blitz and what have you, we will hold the metaphorical line today, and although it may seem small on the scale of things, we will do our ancestors, our countries and our Clan and its allies proud by making that stand.

So stand, Jaegers, Stand Marines, Stand Finnish, Stand British, Stand American, Russian, Scottish, Irish, German...

In the end, no matter how many shells are dropped on us or another team in a realism, no matter how much gunfire may come our way in no mans land, we and other clans fight in battle regardless of how few of us remain, and we shall continue the fight here, to the bitter end, if needs be. But I swear by my soul, my country and my God, that I for one will see this through to the end.

Good and Bad News French-war-recruitment-poster

Whos with us?
I Like Petrol
I Like Petrol

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

I believe I speak for all of us, the 27th Jager Battalion what I say "I" to your metaphorical question at the end Smith :').
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLoneBunghole Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Wow! I hope my Steam Client starts working by then! It's still not letting me log in! I'm gonna try to post on the forum as much as I can though.

TheLoneBunghole

Back to top Go down

Post  hoggard Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:06 pm

i was just promoting a mod im working on is all Smile

hoggard

Back to top Go down

Post  PiePower Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Well don't, promote this mod Razz
PiePower
PiePower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {27. JP} HyperSniper Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 pm

hoggard wrote:i was just promoting a mod im working on is all Smile

Shameless advertising for the win! Very Happy

Anyway, the Blackwatch were traitors and a** kissers to Potteh. Their loss won't be missed, if only we could've showed them the truth about Potteh, perhaps then they wouldn't be so keen to have Potteh as their friend and allow for his game-icide.
{27. JP} HyperSniper
{27. JP} HyperSniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down